It's Spring here in the garden, the flowers are blooming and the birds are making their nests. English paper piecing, applique, 3d flowers and embroidery come together to make this very pretty pillow.
Made using Lynette's, Sweet Garden of Mine fabrics.
- 6 ply stranded embroidery floss, I used Valdani #H204 nostalgic rose, #578 primitive blue, #P5 tarnished gold, #0126 old cottage grey, #P10 antique violet, #548 blackened khaki brown
- and #575 crispy leaf
- 3 x ½” plastic domes, dimensional flower center’s
- 7 x ¾” precut paper hexagons
- 14 x 3/8th” precut paper hexagons
- 16” x 16” light weight fusible Pellon/batting
- Fusible stitchery stabilizer, optional
- Apliquick rods, optional
- Appliqué paper, optional
- Fabric glue pen, optional
- Roxanne’s Glue Baste-It, optional
- Light box, optional
- Fine tipped fabric marking pen
- General sewing supplies