This gorgeous 1/2” hexagon covered bag with its sweet garden scene stitchery pocket on the front is sure to please the maker and the user! I have used a pair of pre-made faux leather clip on handles for my bag, fabric handles would make a nice alternative. Finished size approx 16” x 12”
You will need to Add:-
- 1/2" paper hexagons
- Handles - Here is a link to the clip on handles we currently have, please use the drop down menu to see alternate colours
- Embroidery threads
- 1/2m fabric for the bag lining
- Stitchery stabilizer (optional)
- 2 x (12 3/4" x 16") batting - bag
- 16" x 6 1/2" lightweight batting - inner and outer pockets
This kit includes: the full colour pattern, the hand painted bird button and the fabrics for the bag outer.
NOTE: Fabrics in this kit which you can see in the photo are from Lynette's 'Corner of The Woods' and 'Sunshine After The Rain'.