This pattern contains the instructions for these two sweet simple to make stitchery pincushions plus you get two giant daisy buttons.
The giant daisy buttons are also available in pack of six in case you want to make more pincushions for your friends and family.
Have fun making these two sweet, simple pincushions for you and your friends. Which one will you stitch first?
Requirements for One Pincushion:
- 1 (5½” x 5½”) square cream on cream print, stitchery background
- 1 (7½” x 7½”) square, fun print, backing
- 1 (1½” x 7½”) strip each from 4 assorted prints
- Stranded embroidery floss, I used Cosmo #245 dark cherry, #246 red, #368 lt. brown, #574 soft yellow, #733 blue, #895 charcoal and #924 soft green
- 1 x * giant flower button (for pincushion top)
- 1 x button from your collection (for pincushion bottom)
- Fine tipped fabric marking pen
- Fusible stitchery stabilizer, optional
- Toy fill
- General sewing supplies
- * 2 x Giant Flower Buttons included with pattern