There is snow swirling in the sky, ice on the pond and these two reindeer are having fun in their winter playground. Appliqué combined with embroidery which adds detail to this sweet scene.
Finished size approx. 16" x 23"
Please note this is the scene from Lynette's new Winter Playground month 1. If you have already purchased the Winter Playground pattern set or are enrolled in our monthly mail out, you will of already received/ will be receiving the pattern for this design but not the fabrics.
What You Need:
- 10” x ½ WOF cream tonal, background
- 2½” x ½ WOF white tonal, ground
- 1 (5” x 8”) from 10 assorted coordinating fabrics, appliqué and outer border
- 1 (2” x 3 ½”) from 8 assorted green prints, appliquéd trees
- 6 scraps assorted prints, appliqué
- 3½” x 1/3rd WOF blue tonal print, corner squares
- 3” charcoal tonal, inner border
- 5” charcoal check tonal, binding
- 2” square red wool, hearts
- 1” square yellow wool, star
- 6 ply stranded embroidery floss, I used Valdani #031 tealish blue, #078 aged wine, #H212 faded brown, #P10 antique violet, #P8 old rose, #0126 old cottage grey, #154 antique gold, #578 primitive blue, #P3 aged white medium, #JP12 seaside and #519 green olives
- Backing fabric
- Fusible stitchery stabilizer, optional
- Apliquick rods, optional
- Appliqué paper, optional
- Fabric glue pen, optional
- Roxanne’s Glue Baste-It, optional
- Light box, optional
- Fine tipped fabric marking pen
- General sewing supplies