Make this wonderful pillow to celebrate your child’s year at school. The pattern comes ready to trace without any of names in place, simply add the appropriate children’s names and begin stitching. Combining some simple appliqué and piecing with rework embroidery, then add the school mascot dog button and flag for your ‘My School’ pillow is complete.
Design size: Approx. 43cm square (17”square)
School Mascot button pack available separately.
What You Need
- 20cm (8”) cream print, stitchery background
- 10cm (4”) blue heart & flower print, inner border
- 20cm (8”) blue flower print, outer border
- 1 x fat quarter, pillow backing
- Scraps red, brown, cream, beige and blue for appliqué
- Iron-on stitchery stablizer, optional
- Cosmo stranded cotton #245 Red (DMC conversion #815).
- Hand Painted Buttons: 1 x Dog button and 1 x flag button
- Fine tipped fabric marking pen
- Roxannes Glue Baste It ™, optional
- 50cm (18”) lightweight iron-on batting/pellon
- Toy Fill