We will be starting a new intake for this club commencing January 2019.
This gorgeous seaside themed quilt combines, stitchery, appliqué and piecing and is approx. 34" x 44" when finished.
Cost: $24.2 (painted buttons) or $16.94 (etched raw buttons) each month for 12 months plus postage.
Each month: you will receive a colour pattern and a delightful button - please specify on your booking form whether you are wanting the painted or raw wood buttons.
Optional Extras: If you want any of the extras that are offered on the sign up form these will be sent to you with the first month's pattern and button.
*Please note: the postage cost will vary and be dependant on any extra items that you order.
1) Fabric pack
2) Valdani 6 stand thread pack
3) Seaside Town exclusive wooden spools
4) Pre-cut water soluble 2” clamshell papers with acrylic template
5) Karen Kay Buckley Perfect Scissors - large
6) ¼” (6mm) Clover Fusible bias maker
7) Clover fusible tape (5mm x 25m)
8) Applique paper
9) Glue pen
10) Glue pen refills
11) Stitchery Stabilizer
12) Black Non Slip mat
13) Apliquick Rods (if you haven't seen these amazing tools in action please take a peek at Lynette's tutorial)
14) Roxanne's Glue Baste-It (small size)